• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

An uninteresting O&A story.

G

Like the title said. Just something that happened and came to mind.

When I was 19-20 I had a job where I unloaded trucks a lot. This was 2012ish. Guy pulls up and I hear talking in his cab. I ask who he's listening to, and he says it's Howard Stern. I think it was when he had McCartney on, but I might be wrong. He asks me if I like Howard. I immediately am thinking "oh fuck, this is gonna be a fawkin problem when I tell him who I like. He's gonna be pissed!"

So I said "I listen to the other guys, Opie and Anthony." Here comes the Stern fan walkover sequel, right? He didn't even stop what he was doing, and just said "Who?"

That's...that's all I got.

G

Opie is to this date still obsessing about Howard. He continues to talk about him on his podcast:
[MEDIA=youtube]UhdNlWZbrsE[/MEDIA]

Yes, Opie. The billionaire radio broadcaster is going to take advice on how to do an interview from a unfunny narcissist who is streaming to the same 12 people on Facebook Live.
You know he secretly just wanted Howard to say "Good morning, Opie."

G

Someone once made a post that made me fuckin' laff coz I've had the exact same convo.

Me: Have you heard of Opie and Anthony?
Person: No
Me: Oh... you heard of howard stern?
Person: Yeah
Me: They're like that
I got into them because my older brother listened to them, and we had the same conversation, but reversed.

ME: Talk radio? What the fuck is this?
Brother: Dude, they're really funny.
ME: What, it's like Howard Stern?
Brother: ...kinda

G

I got into them because my older brother listened to them, and we had the same conversation, but reversed.

ME: Talk radio? What the fuck is this?
Brother: Dude, they're really funny.
ME: What, it's like Howard Stern?
Brother: ...kinda
Oh also, the convo can go like this:
Me: Oh... you heard of patrice o'neal?
Person: Oh yeah I think so. Black guy?
Me: Yeah if you listened to him on YouTube it was probably on their radio show
Person: Okay

G

Oh also, the convo can go like this:
Me: Oh... you heard of patrice o'neal?
Person: Oh yeah I think so. Black guy?
Me: Yeah if you listened to him on YouTube it was probably on their radio show
Person: Okay
One of the biggest shocks of my life was a good friend of mine going "Yeah I know Opie and Anthony. I listen to Patrice clips a lot."

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Like the title said. Just something that happened and came to mind.

When I was 19-20 I had a job where I unloaded trucks a lot. This was 2012ish. Guy pulls up and I hear talking in his cab. I ask who he's listening to, and he says it's Howard Stern. I think it was when he had McCartney on, but I might be wrong. He asks me if I like Howard. I immediately am thinking "oh fuck, this is gonna be a fawkin problem when I tell him who I like. He's gonna be pissed!"

So I said "I listen to the other guys, Opie and Anthony." Here comes the Stern fan walkover sequel, right? He didn't even stop what he was doing, and just said "Who?"

That's...that's all I got.
did you shun him , Child? anybody that has never even heard of Bobos mutilated penis isnt worth my time!
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/shun