• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

An uninformed and spiteful take on this is imminent

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
88EB54CA-9C2E-4D57-85B8-0130300CCFC4.png

I put a tenner on him mentioning deflategate or a MAGA hat.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I called this over a year ago, Brady just went to play for Tampa Bay so he could retire and live in Florida. Being a New Englander on this particular day, can't really say I blame him.
He wanted a Super Bowl win without Belichick, to put an end to the argument that it the head coach was the biggest reason for New England's success. That every fucking member of Belichick's staff that went on to head coach a team with a shit season only bolstered the myth of Belichick.

Not that I'm an expert at sports. I'm just happy Brady won with white running backs.

G

He wanted a Super Bowl win without Belichick, to put an end to the argument that it the head coach was the biggest reason for New England's success. That every fucking member of Belichick's staff that went on to head coach a team with a shit season only bolstered the myth of Belichick.

Not that I'm an expert at sports. I'm just happy Brady won with white running backs.
Nick Saban was an assistant under Belichick.

DgudEO_WkAAfa2G.jpg

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I should have clarified I meant the NFL. Saban has done a spectacular job coaching nogs to destroy their brain matter for no money. "Listen up you niggers, I'm not going to promise you'll make it to the NFL. I won't even promise you a Bowl game. But I will promise you that as long as you play for me, you'll be able to date rape any bitch on this campus, and everyone from the dean of the school to the chief of police will cover for you."