• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

An Open Love Letter to Patreeky...

G

Not in the gay way but in the way that I need this cat to be my friend in real life. I'm comfortable handing the fucking HEATER to the dude if the cops pull us over and I know he won't snitch.

You're one of the good ones my dude. Let's bang our cocks in Bangkok next year lol.

Too cool my nigger

[MEDIA=youtube]VzbEtG6wElA[/MEDIA]

G

Dude last time i slept somebody was in Thailand. I was negotiating with a hooker and I saw this fat slob trying to buy a 5 year old for the night. Took me like 8 punches but I slept him, gave the mother an act right then threw a roll on the ground like she was garbage. Fucking cunt. I hope she dies.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Think the Thai ‘chicks’ will go crazy over a tall, blonde, blue eyed Dutchman?
Make that 2 tall, blonde and blue eyed dutchmen, i'm all in!

GettyImages-116028444.jpg

I'll pay for you @Ricci Ryda, it's the least i can do for all the laughs over the years.

Last edited:

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Not in the gay way but in the way that I need this cat to be my friend in real life. I'm comfortable handing the fucking HEATER to the dude if the cops pull us over and I know he won't snitch.

You're one of the good ones my dude. Let's bang our cocks in Bangkok next year lol.

Too cool my nigger

@Patreeky is a legit good dude, i would catch a bullet for him or any of the Alliance Boys.

Monica-Bellucci-dp-profile-pics-71.jpg