• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

An erroneously worded tweet may lead to his demise:

G

cf68f490-80f6-42d4-8814-fd6ce1dc3d11-jpeg.17898

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Ohh no is baby boy sad? that's so horrible! everyone else in the world is so full of joy and nobody ever has to starve or squat down on a sidewalk to take a dump or have their houses implode on their heads. I'm sure everyone in the world would be happy to take a break from their happy existence to feel sorry for poor paul. I think he said he lives in Kowloon making noodles right?

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
I've never heard of a guy in their 50s seeking attention and reassurance like this from strangers online. It's embarrassing beyond all belief.
Especially with how the last two years have played out. NOBODY has time for other peoples pity parties. Especially for these posts that are only there so he can get " Im so sorry Paul" posts. He isnt actually trying to fix anything. He is like Eeyore with a camera.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Ohh no is baby boy sad? that's so horrible! everyone else in the world is so full of joy and nobody ever has to starve or squat down on a sidewalk to take a dump or have their houses implode on their heads. I'm sure everyone in the world would be happy to take a break from their happy existence to feel sorry for poor paul. I think he said he lives in Kowloon making noodles right?
And that dumb Nigger has more disposable income than most judging by all the trips he takes, yet he's still miserable. How bout instead of blowing your dough on sex tourism you actually build something worth being proud of with your life