• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

American speaking Arabic eloquently and flawlessly

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
There's some white kid on YouTube who has a bunch of videos of him speaking fluent Mandarin and Punjabi and some other black language to people and it makes them instantly love him. If it's a business they usually hook him up with free shit. I also learned from those videos that old Chinese dudes are actually pretty funny and have a very "toughen up" mindset.

G

There's some white kid on YouTube who has a bunch of videos of him speaking fluent Mandarin and Punjabi and some other black language to people and it makes them instantly love him. If it's a business they usually hook him up with free shit. I also learned from those videos that old Chinese dudes are actually pretty funny and have a very "toughen up" mindset.
I know what you’re talking about Abe, it’s chef libby and it’s not baaad!

Jk it’s a white kid that bodies asian people

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I'm learning a second language and it feels like having a super power. I wish I enjoyed it in school. I spent at least 5 years doing French lessons and I don't remember much.

G

He's Jewish, but I know who mean. He has a freak level ability as a linguist.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
He's Jewish, but I know who mean. He has a freak level ability as a linguist.
I guess he forgets a lot of it. Then again I saw one where he visited some Amish recently and they had some refugees from Haiti staying with them and he managed to speak to them in their language too.

He actually made me decide to learn a language as it's pretty cool to be able to talk to someone in their own language I guess. As a English speaker I can pretty much go anywhere and get by which means hardly anyone here does a second language

G

Is it a prerequisite of speaking Arabic that you have to move your hands so much? Every Arab I've ever known does it, but only when they speak Arabic, not English.
Brilliant observation...and its different from the Italian animations.
Listen to the round "r" at 0.35. I don't speak Arabic but I recongize the American accent.
LOL good catch (he oopsie-doodled), still...this bog-trotting Mick did well, he could definitely teach advanced Arabic to native Arabs.