• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Alt confession thread

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
When I was 6 I pushed a cat into a bathtub just to see what would happen. I told my parents it jumped in. I still feel terrible about it.
My one cat likes water and will jump in the shower with me. It's the darnedest thing. One time I was having a bath like a lady and the cat was sitting on the edge of the tub smacking water at my face and she slipped in and just stood there for a bit. But yeah, I bet the cat you pushed didn't like it at all. Enjoy Hell, animal abuser.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
My one cat likes water and will jump in the shower with me. It's the darnedest thing. One time I was having a bath like a lady and the cat was sitting on the edge of the tub smacking water at my face and she slipped in and just stood there for a bit. But yeah, I bet the cat you pushed didn't like it at all. Enjoy Hell, animal abuser.
What a bizarre way to say "I fuck my cat"