• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Alogging Null

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Opie & Anthony have announced some big things coming down the pike. Haters stay tuned. We know you listen everyday.

Just take those old shows off the shelf, I'll sit and listen to them by myself. Today's shows just ain't got the same soul, I like that old time O&A Show.

G

He's a hypocritical faggot. Someone on his site went on a shooting spree, and murdered dozens of men, women, and children. He learned how to set up a torrent for the sole purpose of sharing the video of the rampage. If that's how you roll, fine. Don't then get on your moral high horse when someone posts a link to the IRS tip line after a fake charity admits to malfeasance which costed innocent people tens of thousands. Don't then go on a banning spree when someone pulls up one of your streams 5 minutes later in which you are bragging about reporting someone you don't like to the IRS.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
He's a hypocritical faggot. Someone on his site went on a shooting spree, and murdered dozens of men, women, and children. He learned how to set up a torrent for the sole purpose of sharing the video of the rampage. If that's how you roll, fine. Don't then get on your moral high horse when someone posts a link to the IRS tip line after a fake charity admits to malfeasance which costed innocent people tens of thousands. Don't then go on a banning spree when someone pulls up one of your streams 5 minutes later in which you are bragging about reporting someone you don't like to the IRS.

Sounds like someone we know.

NOOOOOOOO DON'T SIGN MY MOMMY'S GUESTBOOK!

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
The existence of Alogging implies the existence of Blogging and Clogging

1000_F_196397819_0U7ltn1OgiTfezFfUXxcCBUikCCRtQYj.jpg