• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Alleged pedophile Jason Sanford is spreading lies about our Aunt Leslie on his patreon newsletter.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Apparently this faggot is reaching out to Leslie's company to try to pressure them into firing her.

He's also retarded enough to misuse the word "self-diagnose" just because he saw Rick fuck it up too. Does "self" mean other people, Jason?

Screenshot_20230731_162120_Chrome.jpg

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Rick should by all means pull out all the stops. Why not?

Nothing changes what’s happening on 8/24.

I will say because I’m very fond of her, I wish he’d left Leslie alone. She’s a tough old bird but she doesn’t need this bullshit. Attacking her profession, which she is clearly passionate about, is vile.
Let's say they shit can her, how does this improve this pedos life? Vile fucking people man

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Oh fuck this cunt.

Leslie was the one person I've ever seen on that God awful platform to take the time to research, listen, and engage both sides.

She STILL believed us (who were telling the truth anyway), over Patrick (who exaggerates and lies like a fat Fibber McGee).

Miserable, angry, ignorant, ornery slaphead.

And FAT too.

Forum Clout
So thanks for letting me on the forum. Some information about Jason Sanford I was just sharing on Pest Army:
Fallout From The Slanderous Article of Jason Sanford Ends Any Respectability For Worldcon and We Need to Talk About Jason: Jason Sanford’s Writing, Underage Girls, Torturing Children and Child Abuse. The author of the first article, Jason Cordova, is a respected author. The author of the second article uses his real name and lives in England, which has the strongest libel laws in the world, yet Sanford has not challenged the allegations over his posts about, "Underage Girls, Torturing Children and Child Abuse". Why not?

Because Sanford's sick child torture stories are on his own site! He provides them as sample content of his work: https://www.jasonsanford.com/blog/2...o-round-and-round-out-in-tales-from-the-trunk. He advertises them openly! He wants prospective buyers to see his child abuse content as representative of his work. That's the market he is targeting.
Sanford's employers, the Ohio News Media Association, seem surprisingly okay with his side hustle writing stuff like this. You can find these details on his LinkedIn, archived it for ya. Sanford's boss is Monica Nieporte. Reading the ONMA official public staff page, I notice that Sanford's boss has made her email public on the official site, which is very transparent of her, so it's here: [email protected]. Gee I hope no one bothers her about it.