• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

All the chics that rejected me ended up becoming dykes.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Before I nuked my FB; I found out ALL the women that rejected me in high school became dykes.

Thank god , I thought it was me.

One even said they couldn’t understand Hell Raiser. That was a pretty clear cut example of being a dyke if you ask me.

Forum Clout
The ones who rejected me all got really fat and hideous. There was one girl I used to chase and fawn over like a huge faggot, but she always shot me down. Many years later, she found me online, and ended up calling me. She sent me a pic and she was just enormous, a big fat hapless mess. So we're talking and she says she wants to fuck someone behind her husband's back, and she figured she'd finally give me a shot, and I just burst out laughing. She didn't take it well, either. She's dead now, Xanax and booze.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Lol. I had a dream that I made this thread I ran into one of the dykes. I put a hand gun in her face and said “ bet you wished you would have sucked this”.

I woke up with a massive hard on.