All the best athletes in the world are bla...

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
https://olympics.com/tokyo-2020/en/...orld-record-to-win-gold-in-men-s-400m-hurdles

711A26F7-B1F4-4873-8963-F57A874A6095.jpeg

Monk

Only thing Olympics I've watched are golf highlights but I keep seeing headlines about Simone Biles and how strong she is for skipping events due "mental health" or some stupid shit. Saw that she's finally decided to compete in an upcoming event and it would be truly the greatest thing to happen in the history of sports if she'd compound fracture a bone or severely dislocate a joint right at the start of whatever ever event it is she's decided to get off her lazy black ass and participate in.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Only thing Olympics I've watched are golf highlights but I keep seeing headlines about Simone Biles and how strong she is for skipping events due "mental health" or some stupid shit. Saw that she's finally decided to compete in an upcoming event and it would be truly the greatest thing to happen in the history of sports if she'd compound fracture a bone or severely dislocate a joint right at the start of whatever ever event it is she's decided to get off her lazy black ass and participate in.
She got btfo by some Chinese girl, they just can’t stop losing.