• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

All of the hotties hangout at Hooligan's Super Bar.

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20231017_235842_Google.jpg

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
It always bugs me that he likes to take pictures of people without their consent. Like that one where he flips off a little kid behind his back at the baseball game. That's a punchable offense in my book. Fucking coward.
And if someone photographs him sitting at a bar, he goes apeshit. Very odd pig.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout

Notice the girl on the left at the other table, looking over and smiling - happy for other people having a good time. Then you have this miserable cunt, taking spy shots of strangers and posting it on Instagram so he can get 5 likes on it.

Such a hateable sack of shit.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Notice the girl on the left at the other table, looking over and smiling - happy for other people having a good time. Then you have this miserable cunt, taking spy shots of strangers and posting it on Instagram so he can get 5 likes on it.

Such a hateable sack of shit.
It really shows how miserable he is because he doesn’t and has never had friends. He goes to the bar to be “noticed” as a writer because he craves attention yet gets avoided. He wishes he had a group of friends that he did things with socially yet everyone just ignores the fat man baby sitting at the bar looking at his phone. He tweets about how upset he gets when people interrupt him sitting alone at a bar when we all know he’s dying for someone to talk to him.