• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Alert - The Alliance is crumbling!

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
looks like Patreeky may be wearing out his welcome! will he become an ortega disciple? stay tuned!
Screenshot 2022-10-21 6.26.28 PM.png
Screenshot 2022-10-15 9.38.41 PM.png

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I gotta chill, I got some news from real life that has me fucking heated and I can't be having gay internet arguments when I'm this tilted. Fucking assholes are scared to have a simple conversation so they say fucking NOTHING until it's too late to do anything about it.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
I gotta chill, I got some news from real life that has me fucking heated and I can't be having gay internet arguments when I'm this tilted. Fucking assholes are scared to have a simple conversation so they say fucking NOTHING until it's too late to do anything about it.
mqdefault.jpg

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
So you're softening your stance on Jenna? View attachment 72045 I wonder what @The Torquis de Lard would think. There's cracks forming
The Jennatards are not sending their best, folks. They're sending their rapists, their pedophiles...

Get turned down at the daycare? BABY BOY.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
The Jennatards are not sending their best, folks. They're sending their rapists, their pedophiles...

Get turned down at the daycare? BABY BOY.

I'm pulling a you tonight. Blackout drunk then wake up at 4am with a rage hangover. It's the freakin weekend baby I'm bout to have me some anti-fun.