• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

AkashicFaggot

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
JOE_CUMIA_FUCKS_KIDS shut him down completely
JCFK1.JPG
JCFK2.JPG
JCFK3.JPG

Forum Clout
He's not talking about a six year old's sex life. Did Rick's basic ass post really go over your head? He's just making the point that he believes that as a father, when his daughter becomes a woman, he should not have a say in who his daughter fucks. This is counter to the post that he's quoting in which the father is making a joke about intimidating the guy his daughter is taking to prom or whatever.

post this and then question his sexuality

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
if you're stupid enough to comment "I've done all the explaining I'm willing to do." IN a fucking 250+ page Fatrick thread AND not include a 'child' at the end, then you're a certified retarded faggot. Thank God he stays on that shit site, he could give cuntfucker a run for his money without even trying