• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Age.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Cumia is going to fit in just fine in Greenville.

IMG_6322.jpeg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Imagine being the faggot that condones this type of shit, just because she was a woman. It would be as bad as bringing your kid to some fat whore when he was 13.
I have a couple friends that a similar situation happened to and I used to think it was funny and awesome but they made it clear it wasn’t PFG. Also quick reminder that Ant admitted that Buzz was also fucking his father.

Forum Clout
Imagine being the faggot that condones this type of shit, just because she was a woman. It would be as bad as bringing your kid to some fat whore when he was 13.
And look at the end result of his father's anti-faggotry attempt: Nana is visibly uncomfortable around women, and all of his relationships with them end in a sea of alcohol, spitting and ranting. It backfired horribly, and may have in fact made him even gayer. If his old man hadn't flipped out when he tried on mommy's shoes, right now Nana might be a popular gay podcaster with a popular gay podcast, and everyone would know him as the fag comedian, which would be a hell of a lot more prestigious and noteworthy than whatever he is now.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
And look at the end result of his father's anti-faggotry attempt: Nana is visibly uncomfortable around women, and all of his relationships with them end in a sea of alcohol, spitting and ranting. It backfired horribly, and may have in fact made him even gayer. If his old man hadn't flipped out when he tried on mommy's shoes, right now Nana might be a popular gay podcaster with a popular gay podcast, and everyone would know him as the fag comedian, which would be a hell of a lot more prestigious and noteworthy than whatever he is now.
A modern Mario Cantone, if you will. And he would, btw.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
Yuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkk

5s and lower should be executed for this shit. 6s get three years. 7s, 8s and 9s get community service and 10s should get a certificate of merit and a nice handbag.
Seems like abuse. Kid's gonna grow up being attracted to hot women. How's he supposed to be happy slinging a leg over his wife's old carcass after that?

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
I mean obviously if the woman's a fucking dog it's going to scar you for life but if a 10 sucked me off when I was 14 instead of the 3 at 3 I ended up with I'd probably be Donald Trump by now.
You got sucked off by a three at age 3? Was it a mohel performing a metzizah b'peh?