• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Africa

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
Isn't the US basically a part of Africa at this point?

You guys are becoming more niggerfied and third worldy by the minute, god be with you guys, no bs.
I was in Liberia for a month, they have some US history but its just people doing monkey business and having a good time. Not as cheap as you'd think here but if you're earning it's better than being in some shitty state

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I was in Liberia for a month, they have some US history but its just people doing monkey business and having a good time. Not as cheap as you'd think here but if you're earning it's better than being in some shitty state
Staying in a compound, etc?

Any comparison to Latam?

How demoralizing is it to be surrounded by literal apes 24/7?

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
Staying in a compound, etc?

Any comparison to Latam?

How demoralizing is it to be surrounded by literal apes 24/7?
I spend most of my time when I'm not working fishing. Fishing here is baller, i kind of like seeing people walk around with shit on their heads. I had a video call with my folks this morning and they were laughing at the woman with 50 eggs balanced on her head.

Forum Clout
why were you there?

well-waiting.gif