• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ads for Long Covid

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
lol it's just the kikes trying to milk every last penny out of the chink plague. Go to that website and all you see is a giant button that says "DONATE" and the suggested donation amounts go up to $1000 hahaha.

I don't know anyone who got "long covid." Hell, I don't even know anyone who knows anyone who knows anyone who got "long covid." Not denying it's a real thing but the claim that "1/3 of covid patients get it" is bullshit. Probably only affects the weakest and most inferior 1% of people with shit genetics. That means niggers and other interracial mongrel shitskins.

Monk

Forum Clout
There will never be a cure for long COVID. "Long COVID" is just damage caused by immune cells. People with "long COVID" can feel free to blame all the idiots who wanted to pretend like vaccines and masks were the only way to fight the disease. The lack of emphasis on developing therapeutic treatments and antivirals with the same urgency that they developed the clot shots is one of the greatest fuck-ups in history. A lot fewer people would have died or been affected long-term if there had been more treatment options.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Did the ad go like this, "Do you, or someone you know, suffer from long term effects of COVID? You may be entitled to a cash settlement!"

WWAWT individualized care going bye-bye at the beginning of the plandemic and becoming the norm? Treat the symptoms, not the patient, right?

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Where we at with the terrible commercials? Only time I ever see commercials is on the break room TV.

The worst commercials by far are for Target's CONSUMER CELLULAR. It's all testimonials from old boomers who are clearly coached and scripted.

"They have all the COOL new phones! It's like TWO scoops of ice cream... for the price of ONE!!!" WOW! What a deal!!

Also, life insurance commercials that consist entirely of black people are a new genre I keep seeing. I'm trying to find links but they're so low budget and samey that I don't even know what to search for.

Also, any commercial about social security infuriates me, becayse for whatever reason, all old people say "SOSULL" instead of the word SOCIAL "SOE-SHULL"

"My sosull security check???"

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
lol it's just the kikes trying to milk every last penny out of the chink plague. Go to that website and all you see is a giant button that says "DONATE" and the suggested donation amounts go up to $1000 hahaha.

I don't know anyone who got "long covid." Hell, I don't even know anyone who knows anyone who knows anyone who got "long covid." Not denying it's a real thing but the claim that "1/3 of covid patients get it" is bullshit. Probably only affects the weakest and most inferior 1% of people with shit genetics. That means niggers and other interracial mongrel shitskins.

I know a lying bitch that said he shad it. She's a dumb crackwhore though.