• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Admiral Tomlinson paddles in

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
Yarrr I'll take none of that from the likes of you or any other libly swab. Now you call me captain or by thunder I'm going to pin you to the wall with a cutless and hang ye by your thumbs. Enjoy the brig.

1000006739.jpg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Ugh. I think he's making a snake joke? Boooo!
I sometimes think Patposters are even more retarded than Pat (see: eiffel tower photo)

The joke is in the vein of those retarded social media pet account comments. “Uhhm i’m a cat expert and this isn’t funny! If your cat is licking his balls this is a sign of cancer!”

Submarines don’t shed. Thats the joke. Jeeesus christ…

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
Ugh. I think he's making a snake joke? Boooo!
I sometimes think Patposters are even more retarded than Pat (see: eiffel tower photo)

The joke is in the vein of those retarded social media pet account comments. “Uhhm i’m a cat expert and this isn’t funny! If your cat is licking his balls this is a sign of cancer!”

Submarines don’t shed. Thats the joke. Jeeesus christ…
1000006736.gif