• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Add Nuclear Physicist to Porky’s CV

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
EBF80856-F719-488F-BB3C-A18948784C4E.jpeg

G

[MEDIA=youtube]dmRRVg8i0R0[/MEDIA]
This fat fuck won't even be able to work in a factory to help the war effort. He's a complete waste of air and should be fed into a wood chipper, tsk,tsk, up to his mid thighs, saved and then have his arms cut off tongue removed, ears reamed out by a drill and eyes spooned out and be ass raped by a horse daily until his intestines rupture, in minecraft, of course.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
"So... you have a type?"

Is there a word for this thing Pat does all the time, where he says something vague that actually makes no sense, which he passes off as a joke that is whooshing over everyone's head because he is so smart?
Now look how much action she got on her post compared to pats 1 lonely like.

1646398752661.png

G

Hes really in his element right now. Not talking about being an expert in the art of war, geopolitics, international relations, aerospace technology, ground combat, nuclear fission, Ukrainian and Russian history. I mean laying on the couch and tweeting with two cats on his lap. That's his element.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Now look how much action she got on her post compared to pats 1 lonely like.

View attachment 27740
I'm pretty sure this is the Twitter version of what Brinton's literal whore of a sister refers to as a "thirst trap".

"This guy who gave me a real pounding one time just interviewed me. What are the odds!?"

Obviously a woman who posts this is seeking attention from thirsty creeps, but since this is Twitter they are all gonna conceal their thirst with some witty statement. Pat couldn't even do that correctly. He might as well just say "Hello dere, please let me jizz on your breasts" like an Indian. At least people would know what the fuck he's talking about.