• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Add NRA Training Counselor to Cowboy Tommy's Resume

Pat’s 4th Chin

Ooga Booga
Forum Clout
guns.png

G

My dad kept our guns in a nice case with a glass window. If I wanted to, I could have easily gotten a gun by breaking the window and getting it. However, much like this other guy, my father was a manly man with a bad temper and not a dick sucking rodeo clown. The gun *might* have been enough to stop him if he was pissed off at me. It doesn't sound like Tommy Tomlinson was traditionally masculine. Maybe a very young Rick walked in on Mama Raven pegging ol Tommy T and that's what led him to being "into things" today.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Funny , pat doesnt even keep his own guns in a safe. He still keeps his space rifle in the styrofoam box it came in. Thats why he had a gun stolen in a house break in.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
My dad kept our guns in a nice case with a glass window. If I wanted to, I could have easily gotten a gun by breaking the window and getting it. However, much like this other guy, my father was a manly man with a bad temper and not a dick sucking rodeo clown. The gun *might* have been enough to stop him if he was pissed off at me. It doesn't sound like Tommy Tomlinson was traditionally masculine. Maybe a very young Rick walked in on Mama Raven pegging ol Tommy T and that's what led him to being "into things" today.
Who is he, Joe Cumia?

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
We had a gun locker. Like an actual school locker with a combination lock. My dad probably salvaged it on a construction job. Either way until I was 15 and my brother was 13, neither of us knew the combination.