• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Actual Lit-Crit

G

Slept on books you guys should read

The Invisible Man
The Scarlet Pimpernel
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Memoirs of a Geisha
Mein Kampf (seriously, it's well written)
Confessions of an English Opium Eater
Anything written by Dr. Elizabeth Yardley (she's a PhD in psychopathy, And she's fucking brilliant)

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
C99B2D0E-0709-4737-8270-6CC1C4AB60D2.jpeg

G

I don't think Mein Kampf is slept on around here.

I'm a big fan of the epic poems. The Argonautica predicted modern women 2200 years ago - disgusting and lonely because they thought they could do without men.
Can you believe that the Odyssey and The Iliad was actually a trilogy? If it weren't for the disgusting cousin cunting sand nigger muslims we would have the third story in that series.

Forum Clout
Can you believe that the Odyssey and The Iliad was actually a trilogy? If it weren't for the disgusting cousin cunting sand nigger muslims we would have the third story in that series.
I think it's more than that. A quick google search says they're just 2 of 8. There are ancient writings that make references to the other poems and these are the only accounts that prove they existed. Specifically a handful of lines from the Aethiopis is quoted by a Greek or Roman in a letter and that's the only surviving fragment.

And no baby child, the muslims did not burn those poems (and about 95% of all ancient works they found). They were only trying to preserve them with fire so that the evil Christians couldn't destroy them.

G

I think it's more than that. A quick google search says they're just 2 of 8. There are ancient writings that make references to the other poems and these are the only accounts that prove they existed. Specifically a handful of lines from the Aethiopis is quoted by a Greek or Roman in a letter and that's the only surviving fragment.

And no baby child, the muslims did not burn those poems (and about 95% of all ancient works they found). They were only trying to preserve them with fire so that the evil Christians couldn't destroy them.
Damn son.

I love it when I learn new shit. I was taught my whole life that the Muslims burned the third Odyssey book. Right on man.

G

I actually found my religion by reading the Tao Te Ching. I became a quasi-Buddhist in Thailand and became a chink fag when I studied the Tao lol.

I’m always very intimidated by the ancient philosophers. I love Aurelius cause he’s still so accessible and current today.

I always love to learn more about different philosophies. Anything to get a better perspective on how to deal with life.

G

I’m always very intimidated by the ancient philosophers. I love Aurelius cause he’s still so accessible and current today.

I always love to learn more about different philosophies. Anything to get a better perspective on how to deal with life.
The Awakening that I had in Thailand was because I wanted to go there (obviously the party and the sex with 18 year old girls and blasi blasi blasi) but I went to a Buddhist temple because it was free. I'll never forget this moment in my life. I had to go to Thailand because it was one of the only countries that felons are allowed to go to. I remember looking at this statue that was thousands of years old. It predated Jesus. And I remember the monks coming up to me and it felt like seconds had gone by. I had been standing there for an hour and when I touched my face it was covered in water. I had been crying for an hour looking at the Statue, and nothing in my stupid insignificant life could reconcile that. And I remember that the translator/hooker that I was with was crying too. Because I had a spiritual awakening. What men climb on mountains for, what they meditate their whole lives for, what they sacrifice everything for... I had it in between eating pork and rice and sticking my dick in a 22-year-old bar girl. I'll never forget that feeling. Far be it for me to get serious but that was my spiritual awakening. I can tell you every single thing that happened in that moment. And I remember that this Thai hooker who shouldn't have gave a SHIT about me was crying too. Only the monk was stoic. And he hugged the both of us like children. I love telling that story to people. Because to this day I still talk to that girl. And she still gives me book recommendations. Because if a loser chump like me can have a spiritual awakening, than anyone can take knowledge from books.

G

The Awakening that I had in Thailand was because I wanted to go there (obviously the party and the sex with 18 year old girls and blasi blasi blasi) but I went to a Buddhist temple because it was free. I'll never forget this moment in my life. I had to go to Thailand because it was one of the only countries that felons are allowed to go to. I remember looking at this statue that was thousands of years old. It predated Jesus. And I remember the monks coming up to me and it felt like seconds had gone by. I had been standing there for an hour and when I touched my face it was covered in water. I had been crying for an hour looking at the Statue, and nothing in my stupid insignificant life could reconcile that. And I remember that the translator/hooker that I was with was crying too. Because I had a spiritual awakening. What men climb on mountains for, what they meditate their whole lives for, what they sacrifice everything for... I had it in between eating pork and rice and sticking my dick in a 22-year-old bar girl. I'll never forget that feeling. Far be it for me to get serious but that was my spiritual awakening. I can tell you every single thing that happened in that moment. And I remember that this Thai hooker who shouldn't have gave a SHIT about me was crying too. Only the monk was stoic. And he hugged the both of us like children. I love telling that story to people. Because to this day I still talk to that girl. And she still gives me book recommendations. Because if a loser chump like me can have a spiritual awakening, than anyone can take knowledge from books.

That’s beautiful, thanks for sharing 😇