• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🐷 accuses Twitter of aiding and abetting a criminal conspiracy

G

Here's the thing. It's not a criminal conspiracy because the judge threw out your case.

But 'member the time you vandalized your own property, filed false police reports, submitted falsified and illegally-obtained evidence to court, and then ran out of other people's money to continue your fraudulant lawsuit?

Screenshot_20211220-134028~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Its like joe crying about facebook. They continue to keep using the free service that upsets them. If you dont like how its run then hit the bricks. Its like an abusive relationship they keep coming back to. Then wonder why it keeps making them unhappy. Pat has been banned twice and it was from his own posts violating the TOS. He shouldnt even be on there but they did him a favor. He is ungrateful. Right when he gets his account back he goes straight into prison demands an name calling and being an all around cunt.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
I love how much Patrick hates Twitter! :D

But he is constitutionally incapable of thinking up another way to "promote his work" so he has to limit his oinks to the boundaries of their wretched pen.

Pat, if you are pregnant with ideas perhaps you should divorce the relationship with your inadequate social media platform and move on to a superior partner for a more satisfying relationship.

It works for some people!

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I love how much Patrick hates Twitter! :D

But he is constitutionally incapable of thinking up another way to "promote his work" so he has to limit his oinks to the boundaries of their wretched pen.

Pat, if you are pregnant with ideas perhaps you should divorce the relationship with your inadequate social media platform and move on to a superior partner for a more satisfying relationship.

It works for some people!
If he's pregnant with ideas he should get an abortion

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
People have been banned for quoting a movie and it being taken out of context. Pat is lucky he still has an account. I dont think knows that if his lost his twitter this place would go back to fucking with joe and ant most of the time. Last time his account was banned, patposting was fizzling out.

Didn’t abandon daughter
Forum Clout
People have been banned for quoting a movie and it being taken out of context. Pat is lucky he still has an account. I dont think knows that if his lost his twitter this place would go back to fucking with joe and ant most of the time. Last time his account was banned, patposting was fizzling out.
Not lucky child he paid 5k

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I remember when he got his account back he spoke of twitter staff like they’re first responders running towards the World Trade Center on 9/11. Now he’s crying his favorite toy has betrayed him and are criminals. Funny how everyone he calls a criminal have not been charged with anything. Innocent until proven guilty, child.