• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🎥 Accused Of Murder By Trolls - The Patrick Tomlinson Saga (Part 14)

TorpidSloth

‎
‎
Forum Clout
14 chapters before Porsalin has got one out. An embarrassment to his country.

"I've gotta take an 'oliday. I worked almost 35 hours this week. I'm well tired. Might do some editing this weekend if I can find the time."

Meanwhile, the autistic Chad American finishes his 10 hour work day, gets a 8 ball of fentanyl laced coke and gets to vidya makin'

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
‎
‎
Forum Clout
14 chapters before Porsalin has got one out. An embarrassment to his country.

"I've gotta take an 'oliday. I worked almost 35 hours this week. I'm well tired. Might do some editing this weekend if I can find the time."

Meanwhile, the autistic Chad American finishes his 10 hour work day, gets a 8 ball of fentanyl laced coke and gets to vidya makin'
It has to be said again: Even when (If?) Porsalin releases his documentary, it will only go up to the start of the lolsuit.

Yes really. This dude has spent almost 4 YEARS on just the first two years of our interactions with Patrick.

"The rotund author...the portly tweeter...the flabby debtor....the fat abandoner" HAHAH WOW so fucking funny, pick more words out of a dictionary in place of any substance or comedy, you limey fuck.

TorpidSloth

‎
‎
Forum Clout
It has to be said again: Even when (If?) Porsalin releases his documentary, it will only go up to the start of the lolsuit.

Yes really. This dude has spent almost 4 YEARS on just the first two years of our interactions with Patrick.

"The rotund author...the portly tweeter...the flabby debtor....the fat abandoner" HAHAH WOW so fucking funny, pick more words out of a dictionary in place of any substance or comedy, you limey fuck.
A thesaurus, Sue. But yes.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Porsalin is a faggot

1713206469792.png