• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Account suspended Pat will lurk here more for his Dopamine loosh

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
Pat, your 40k followers were the only thing that MIGHT make a potential publisher reconsider dropping any of your manuscripts right on the slush pile, and now they're all gone. Once again there is nothing you can possess which Dr Owen Forrems cannot take away.

Tweet out the rambling reply, I'll hang up and listen. Ohh hahaha, that's right!

G

Hey Pat, how has your day been going?

ezgif-4-ec96095475.gif

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is a United States-based suicide prevention network of over 160 crisis centers that provides 24/7 service via a toll-free hotline with the number 1-800-273-8255. It is available to anyone in suicidal crisis or emotional distress

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Last time this happened he was pretty quiet for a few days. Im sure he thinks he will have his account restored by the end of the week. I hope they dont cave in to his complaining. Russia is about to attack ukraine and pat wont be able to rage tweet about it.