• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

About the Hooligans atalker thing... Pat's relying on the word of a couple of drunk barfly alcoholics near closing time

Forum Clout
We have the culprits credit card information, child. We have dusted his glass and have his fingerprints along with a saliva sample. We have CCTV footage and strands of hair collected. I also extracted a semen and urine sample via the gloryhole in the men’s bathroom for analysis. We have eye witnesses, child, great friends of mine. We have a professional police sketch of the stlaker and voice recordings. Now wait quietly for the knock, stlaker, quietly is the key.

Pringle Can Lothario

Sir...don't do that!
Forum Clout
1644870541262.png

This is your typical security camera footage. In daylight. Now darken that like Niki's vag to account for 1 AM.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
View attachment 24446

This is your typical security camera footage. In daylight. Now darken that like Niki's vag to account for 1 AM.
Nice try, child. I will have you know that Hooligans is using space age technology from NASA while still having a fax machine and a 10 inch TV. Sorry you are so stupid, stlaker.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Compared to every single story from Strictly Stalking, this seems so tame. I bet the cops are calling Pat a fat fucking faggot.

I think Pat's concerned the Bernell walls are closing in so hes getting desperate.
Sure is odd how he addresses everything BUT the Bernell Trammell issue. It's almost as though he doesn't like to draw attention to it or something 🤔 .