• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Abnegate my rent, lest I cut my cock off again.

Bigsmooth

Fuck Sickos
Forum Clout
Forced me to walk 6+ miles in the June sun without enough drinking water (ahahahaha were you on the pony express, cunt?)

Taken pictures of my face without my consent (That's a brave cameraman)

Tried to turn my own friends against me by convincing them I was crazy (You are crazy you fucking retard abomination)

Threatened to cut off my phone service if I tried to defend my name against false accusations (Pay for your own phone, stupid)

Dismissed my concerns because I’m too emotional (kill yourself)
FKA07RLWYAAQw8O.jpeg

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout

It is kinda funny that people with legitimate gender dysphoria from hermaphroditism or other medical issues are now lumped in together with these faggots like Alice who shave their faces and claim they’re females. Alice Dawn Phelan, you will never be a woman. You are too lazy to even make yourself look female. You are a failure that embarrasses your family. Do the right thing and swing, faggot.