Abbo hate thread

Mass.gov

Boqnaldo (Parody account)
You can tell Aboes are primordial pajeets...nothing africoid about them. They are a bottleneck population from India who left for Australia during the Neolithic.

Mass.gov

In other words, you’re genetically close to these non humans. How much gasoline do you sniff each day?
Imagine this:

ashcroft.png

Looking down on anyone? Especially as #2025 approaches...

Take a good long sniff inside your shirt rn. This is the most accurate descriptor of that smell:

GettyImages-910238756-c-5788273.jpg

b2550134-800px-wm.jpg

sddefault.jpg

LiberalPussy

Imagine this:

View attachment 213334

Looking down on anyone? Especially as #2025 approaches...

Take a good long sniff inside your shirt rn. This is the most accurate descriptor of that smell:

GettyImages-910238756-c-5788273.jpg

b2550134-800px-wm.jpg

sddefault.jpg
You literally don’t bathe yourself. As is tradition with your kind. You are poor and smell like your skin color. Shit.

In 2025, I’ll continue to thrive while you’ll still be a poor sand nigger.

Mass.gov

You literally don’t bathe yourself. As is tradition with your kind. You are poor and smell like your skin color. Shit.

In 2025, I’ll continue to thrive while you’ll still be a poor sand nigger.
Richer than you and cleaner.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
While they’re dumber, they aren’t as violent as niggers in the states. I’ll grant you that.
They're pretty violent but there's only really two options - leave them to their own devices or forcibly civilize them. Unfortunately neither of these appeal to the faggot societies we find ourselves in.

LiberalPussy

They're pretty violent but there's only really two options - leave them to their own devices or forcibly civilize them. Unfortunately neither of these appeal to the faggot societies we find ourselves in.
If we left them alone they’d drink themselves to death via gasoline, so…

Mass.gov

We’ve all seen your parents home. You’re a smelly poor. Insecure about your looks too.
No one with your sentiments is well off...you are poor and a hick. You don't carry yourself like a rich racist (they dont act like Cumias...I'm richer than Anthony Cumia who is much richer than you) at all.

LiberalPussy

No one with your sentiments is well off...you are poor and a hick. You don't carry yourself like a rich racist (they dont act like Cumias...I'm richer than Anthony Cumia who is much richer than you) at all.
How would you know? You’ve never been in the presence of wealth in your real life. All you know is your low iq existence of shitting outside since you clearly can’t afford working plumbing.

And that you think Anthony is rich is adorable. Continue to embarrass yourself while I mock you.