• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A woman is GQ’s man of the year

G

52C93472-D47D-4FB7-A85E-64A91DD31495.jpeg

80A315E5-8189-4B33-8276-D88A51D93C9A.gif

G

Who's that

Is that zippertits
The lead actress on House of the Dragon. Not exactly giving Emilia Clarke a run for her money in the looks department.

This dumb bitch said something like "I like playing women, I'm good at it." Yeah no shit, might have something to with the cunt between your legs, Butch. Oh wait, she's "non-binary." You can't really see it in that picture, but she has weird little teeth and they bothered me in every scene she of hers.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
The lead actress on House of the Dragon. Not exactly giving Emilia Clarke a run for her money in the looks department.

This dumb bitch said something like "I like playing women, I'm good at it." Yeah no shit, might have something to with the cunt between your legs, Butch. Oh wait, she's "non-binary." You can't really see it in that picture, but she has weird little teeth and they bothered me in every scene she of hers.
my vaginaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

G

my vaginaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[MEDIA=youtube]ltauU9JIcU4[/MEDIA]
SHE SAY, SHE SAY

*cackles*

OOH CHILE SHE SAY HER PUSSY

*doubles over cackling*

MHMM DAS RIGHT, SHE SAY HER PUSSY, HOO LAWD

*literally shitting and pissing themselves cackling*

SHE SAY HER PUSSY LOOSE NOW!