• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A rebuttal to Pigger’s posts

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout
The disingenuous dildo has garnered more sympathy than he would have gotten if he portrayed his plight with any sort of authenticity. No real stalking occurred as no reasonable person would be afraid of their safety from the trolling here. All of the claims of swatting and vandalism are impossible to blame on Owen A and are dubious at best. It’s been stated multiple times that your suicide is not a goal on the forums.

If you remove all of these baseless claims, Rick’s narrative becomes: People online are making fun of me for shamelessly lying about my “achievements” and bullying people that think differently than I. In light of that, his tweet storm could be summarized as follows:

“I wasted 100k of someone else’s money and 23k of my own because I have thin skin. Furthermore, I have suffered 3 years of teasing entirely brought on myself by my complete inability to disengage”. This fat idiot is creating an alternative reality and lying ostentatiously to get out in front of the narrative. Good on him I guess, but shame to the other idiots liking his tweets and not even remotely considering there may be more to the story. Also he’s a fat faggot with bitch tits