• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A real man of God calls out John Pedobitch

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Interesting read - he actually follows up his points with the Word of God, not secular garbage intended only to fleece non-believers and believers alike with feel-good false messages. God's Word said that His followers would be hated because of Him - not John! He chose his master. $$$

Hey John - FUCK YOU, FRAUD

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
"Was". Decided that he'd rather get paid by being a false prophet peddling lies to make people feel good, line his pockets, and misappropriate the word of God in the process.
Most Methodist congregations get haughty when you’re not preaching the gospel correctly (I’ve been a few times to the local Methodist church, they have a very friendly relationship with my Catholic parish.) John Wesley said that defying the word of the Bible and purposefully misinterpreting God and his messenger, The Lord were the actions of a heretic, and any Methodist congregation led by a deceiver who wasn’t following the word of God shall expel him. I’m glad that congregation followed the teachings of John Wesley.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Most Methodist congregations get haughty when you’re not preaching the gospel correctly (I’ve been a few times to the local Methodist church, they have a very friendly relationship with my Catholic parish.) John Wesley said that defying the word of the Bible and purposefully misinterpreting God and his messenger, The Lord were the actions of a heretic, and any Methodist congregation led by a deceiver who wasn’t following the word of God shall expel him. I’m glad that congregation followed the teachings of John Wesley.
100%. And God is pretty clear about His feelings on these people who intentionally misrepresent Him and His teachings, aka false prophets. His little blue checkmarks and retweets aren't going to do him very much good where he's headed. I honestly think that his brain tumor was intended to be a lesson, but just like Rick, he's a vain asshole so he instead used it for pity and attention.