A peek at Pig's script

First thing I noticed too. It’s actually funny how he starts with this crutch in every single thing of his I’ve read.

Even ignoring the immense talent differential, imagine if every Tarantino movie started with the main cast sitting around a meal discussing some sort of empty pop culture reference. It would be absolutely ridiculous no matter how well written it was. You are pure shit, Pat.

As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a wolf of wall street.

Will Tate

Oven March
It’s actually funny how he starts with this crutch in every single thing of his I’ve read.
It's no "crutch," child, that's my signature writing style developed over years of honing my craft that my fans have come to expect from me. If you were special and popular like me you would have fans, and you know you should give them what they want. Unless they fail to praise and laud you for a single second, then you tell them you don't "give a fuck" what they want.

G

Even ignoring the immense talent differential, imagine if every Tarantino movie started with the main cast sitting around a meal discussing some sort of empty pop culture reference...

Let me tell you what WandaVision's about. It's all about this super mutant who's a regular fuck machine, im talking morning, day, night, afternoon....

Til one day, she meets this Vision motherfucker, and it's like whoa baby....