• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A pat on the back. For Patso. He's still writing the Christmas Carol sequel πŸ™„πŸ’©

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20231128_113711_Samsung Internet.jpg

EraGodless

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Is he talking about the famous one which aired during the Super Bowl and alluded to the 1984 film based on Orwell's novel and was directed by Ridley Scott?

Guarantee he's neither read the novel nor watched the movie, and if he did, he didn't understand any of it.

I don't even think he read Animal Farm.

StlakerFatti

β€Ž
Forum Clout
I'm sure shoving consumerist memories of advertisements into your period piece will be considered super cool and totally not hack at all.
In hundreds of years, when "Into the Black" will be regarded as a literary classic, Fat's inflationary use of mainstream fast-food Restaurant references in a futuristic setting will allow anthropologists to reconstruct lost knowledge about Earth's society at the start of the 21st century.
It will also be quoted as visionary for predicting technologies and social concepts in a time when freedom and liberty were threatened by an orange-skinned fascist dictator.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Can we take a step back because I feel we've been sitting in this so long we just don't notice it anymore - can we just discuss what a fucking horrible idea doing a comedy/action (I'm assuming) sequel to a Christmas Carol is, just conceptually, doesn't matter who's writing it or why.