A Nightmare on Elm Street/Freddy Krueger Thread

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
Besides the second one being kinda gay (literally), the first four or so are actually really good movies in their own right. Freddy's actually somewhat scary instead of a wisecracking one-liner machine. I only really sat down to watch the Nightmare movies a year or so ago for the first time since I was always more a Jason guy.

G

Besides the second one being kinda gay (literally), the first four or so are actually really good movies in their own right. Freddy's actually somewhat scary instead of a wisecracking one-liner machine. I only really sat down to watch the Nightmare movies a year or so ago for the first time since I was always more a Jason guy.
Never could get into Friday the 13th. I was always into da Halloween. I should try again some day. Funny you should mention only recently seeing the Nightmare movies, because I hadn't seen any but the first until last year as well.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Funny, that is the point of this scene (and the movie New Nightmare as a whole) Freddy had effectively been reduced to a Saturday morning cartoon character for kids. Hell, I remember being in K-1st grade and remembering kids talking about seeing Freddy’s Dead in theatres.

EDIT: WWAWT Freddy vs Jason?

That’s the most dated of them all and has shit CGI. They even have a Rip off “Jay” in the movie. Why not just ask Jason mewes to play Jay in the movie.

There was a screen play floating around in the 90s of Freddy vs Jason and it was cool as fuck. Freddy had his own cult and people were calling him up like Bloody Mary in mirrors.

EraGodless

Funny, that is the point of this scene (and the movie New Nightmare as a whole) Freddy had effectively been reduced to a Saturday morning cartoon character for kids. Hell, I remember being in K-1st grade and remembering kids talking about seeing Freddy’s Dead in theatres.

When I saw Freddy vs Jason in the theaters, there were elementary school and middle school kids in the audience. That made me laugh more than anything.

0DD5AF94-5584-46D1-87EA-41398237A43A.jpeg
EBB8D949-3315-44F8-BC86-2FAC0CAE9E7B.jpeg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
View attachment 101690

Always scared me as a kid. Still kinda creepy. My favorite is the third one.

Sometimes I still have nightmares Freddy is after me which motherfuck my sleep.
I had a nightmare with Freddy in it but I just hit him with "nice shirt, stupid" and he got bashful and left

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
LOVE IT. It could never be perfect but it's as excellent as it could've possibly been. Some of those early script ideas are just atrocious. The story is exactly what it should be. Only thing missing is Lori's tits and Betsy Palmer playing Mrs. Voorhees.