• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A lot of engagement on this Facebook post

BudDickman

Forum Clout
By the way, that shit just came organically on my feed. I guess it was because I searched for Pat on Facebook (which turned up the Brewers celebration at the bar), but it still shows that this is very far-reaching. I feel like this is hitting critical mass (no pun intended) and will eclipse the viral abortion tweet. His story is too ridiculous and funny to not spread beyond this forum.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
I dont have facebook so it wont let me view it. Got a screenshot?
That's weird. I can open an incognito window and view it. Anyway, here it is:
Screenshot_20220122-141047.png

G

By the way, that shit just came organically on my feed. I guess it was because I searched for Pat on Facebook (which turned up the Brewers celebration at the bar), but it still shows that this is very far-reaching. I feel like this is hitting critical mass (no pun intended) and will eclipse the viral abortion tweet. His story is too ridiculous and funny to not spread beyond this forum.
Wrong liTTle one, my heroic baTTle against the stalkers will become as famous as an old Norse saga.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I wonder if pat is so distracted with the con that he hasnt really seen the reach and attention the stream/article has done yet. Im sure he has seen them but I dont think he has had a chance to really view all the comments and respond to them as he always does. He might be doing some damage control on these in a few days. I hope he makes an appearance in the Bounding into comics comments.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
It looks like a couple of conservative-leaning comic book fans have corrected the record. Also, they've noticed that Pat calls himself a conservative without actually being a conservative:
Screenshot_20220122-184525.png
Screenshot_20220122-184752.png
Screenshot_20220122-184808.png
Pretty crazy that these guys are engaging in this kind of criminal behavior without even concealing their identities.

Also, the post is up to 4.5k likes.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
It looks like a couple of conservative-leaning comic book fans have corrected the record. Also, they've noticed that Pat calls himself a conservative without actually being a conservative:
View attachment 20711
View attachment 20712
View attachment 20713
Pretty crazy that these guys are engaging in this kind of criminal behavior without even concealing their identities.

Also, the post is up to 4.5k likes.
That "tell me you didn't without" shit should be punished with a public hanging.