• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A hilarious detail I just noticed about the graffiti on pig's hovel

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
3237a22e8d872e68d0eb04c1d7420ef8.jpg

He starts it in lowercase and then switches to capitals after the first word.

'The....'

Wait a minute, a real criminal would use capitals for graffiti right? :unsure:🐷 That's right they would! Good job, thinkin meats! 🧠. 'The...GAY VIRGIN FATRICK' Tee hee! Just like a real criminal would write 🤭

Oh pig. You are endlessly entertaining with your buffoonery.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
The word choice of Patso’s fake vandalism is particular weird. We’ve thought he might be a deeply closeted homo, hence the anger issues and sassy black woman dialouge, but for the most part everyone thinks he’s just a fat effeminate hetero loser who has fucked two chicks and married both.

Also, one of the pillars of the Fatso story is his abandonment of his only daughter, who is universally held to be his biological offspring.

Therefore, none of the atalkers would call him “gay”, and likely no one would use “virgin”. Given only a few words to deface the hovel, we would use words like “fat”, “loser”, “asshole”, “unemployed”, “narcissist”, “LOLCow”, “pig”, etc. All words that commonly sum him up. He’s so incredibly stupid that his fake hate crime was less believable than Jessie Smollet’s.

G

The word choice of Patso’s fake vandalism is particular weird. We’ve thought he might be a deeply closeted homo, hence the anger issues and sassy black woman dialouge, but for the most part everyone thinks he’s just a fat effeminate hetero loser who has fucked two chicks and married both.

Also, one of the pillars of the Fatso story is his abandonment of his only daughter, who is universally held to be his biological offspring.

Therefore, none of the atalkers would call him “gay”, and likely no one would use “virgin”. Given only a few words to deface the hovel, we would use words like “fat”, “loser”, “asshole”, “unemployed”, “narcissist”, “LOLCow”, “pig”, etc. All words that commonly sum him up. He’s so incredibly stupid that his fake hate crime was less believable than Jessie Smollet’s.
"Fat fucking retarded failure" would be my choice of words to write on his shitty poverty shack. In Minecraft.

Edit - wait. Fuck Minecraft. He's broke and no one cares about his plight. If I ever happen to find myself in shithole Milwaukee (next to never going to happen) I'm going to vandalise his property for a laugh.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
"Fat fucking retarded failure" would be my choice of words to write on his shitty poverty shack. In Minecraft.

Edit - wait. Fuck Minecraft. He's broke and no one cares about his plight. If I ever happen to find myself in shithole Milwaukee (next to never going to happen) I'm going to vandalise his property for a laugh.

If I was unfortunate enough to spend any of my life in Milwaukee, I would absolutely swing by Oakland Ave. It’s like going to Dallas and seeing Dealey Plaza. It’s important to go to these places and see them for yourself. Soak in the bum piss smell and distant rumble of oinking and farts.

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
According to Pat we are racist, homophobic, and sexist. Admittingly true. But when it comes to vandalism, we are apparently pretty politically correct! And it was nice enough for the vandal to write the graffiti in easily washable marker too.

Pat said his home security system woke him and his goblin wife up in the middle of the night. Then how come he didn't investigate the intruder? He has a gun and is a master in karate. The "vandalism" was discovered until the day after. Is there even a police report on this?

tl;dr Pat's fat.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
3237a22e8d872e68d0eb04c1d7420ef8.jpg

He starts it in lowercase and then switches to capitals after the first word.

'The....'

Wait a minute, a real criminal would use capitals for graffiti right? :unsure:🐷 That's right they would! Good job, thinkin meats! 🧠. 'The...GAY VIRGIN FATRICK' Tee hee! Just like a real criminal would write 🤭

Oh pig. You are endlessly entertaining with your buffoonery.
Patty is a Donkey Brained Idiot