• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A good 9/11 doco would be...

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
... 5 hours long, you're welcome!

Seriously tho' I'd stopped watching any of that shit 'cus it was so predictable, this one has footage & testimony I haven't seen before, & pretty much addresses preponderance of evidence & stick mainly to fundamental principles. It starts a bit slow, but I sailed through it.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Given it’s on Jewtube, I’ll assume it doesn’t talk about the CGI planes, Larry Silverstein and the dancing Israelis, child.
It talks about Larry Silverstein, & I'm seriously wondering if there was controlled demolition involved, or more accurately I'm feeling less gaslit & returning to sensible thinking after seeing the official story taken apart scientifically.
I mean wtf! we all saw what we saw & realised it was some crooked shit, but that idea has been represented by retards mostly.

Snake

Forum Clout
It talks about Larry Silverstein, & I'm seriously wondering if there was controlled demolition involved, or more accurately I'm feeling less gaslit & returning to sensible thinking after seeing the official story taken apart scientifically.
I mean wtf! we all saw what we saw & realised it was some crooked shit, but that idea has been represented by retards mostly.
I've teetered for years about it. I'm completely convinced it was a CD. It turned into powder in midair. I've seen theories that they set off a low yield nuke in it which is why so many people got cancer. I think that's a stretch.

But the CGI plane thing is only something relatively recent I was introduced to. Now that I watch those clips with that in mind, the planes look really fucking fake. There's some clips where the plane is there, and another from almost the same angle, the building just explodes with no plane.

Not to mention building 7 so obviously brought down.

There's a video on Bitchute where it's multiple interviews with architects and they all recite that it defies the laws of physics. The whole "pancake theory" is bullshit. At some point, the top of the trade center is going to eventually stop coming down since it'll eventually run out of downforce energy and fall off the stump. But both of them look like the whole struction goes at once. Building 7 falls all at once and it's easier to see that since there isn't a dust cloud.

None of the wreckage was tested for explosives since they shipped that shit out overseas to get melted down.

I know thermite paint is a fucking meme, but the pit of tower 1 and 2 had like a burning magma for quite some time after they went down.

CowManager

Forum Clout
This article came out the day before 9/11.. pretty insane timing.
mossad.png