• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A few light-hearted jokes about Patrick S. Tomlinson

handsomeblue

Mel BJ quote fulfillster
Forum Clout
Why isn't Patrick really into running anymore?

He triggers every time a 'lap' is mentioned.

How do you get writer's block?

Criticize Patrick S. Tomlinson on Twitter.

"I saw how this guy's cooked a beef wellington, he should open a restaurant with a 'Chef's special' sign outside."

-"To promote the wellington?"

"No, as a warning!"

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
So I was helping Niki out plating up dinner in the kitchen. I said she should rest the pork before serving. "Rest?" she said. "He never gets off the couch."

rodney-dangerfield-2.jpg

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
Patrick had a conversation AT Dave Chappelle about how poor and dumb Trump supporters are, while both men were at Hooligans:

Pat: "How are you going to tell me I'm the problem, when you live in half a house?"

Dave: "....Nigga how you gonna tell me I'M the problem, when you live in half a house?!"

G

Patrick had a conversation AT Dave Chappelle about how poor and dumb Trump supporters are, while both men were at Hooligans:

Pat: "How are you going to tell me I'm the problem, when you live in half a house?"

Dave: "....Nigga how you gonna tell me I'M the problem, when you live in half a house?!"
Let me tell you something, I'm not one for jokes.