• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A few atheist cringe pics

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
I'd love to hear the high iq talking points he was giving the pro lifers. Well *I* think you should be able to kill babies because I don't believe in god.

Screenshot-20231005-212310-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20231005-212324-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20231005-212339-Chrome.jpg

Forum Clout
I'd love to hear the high iq talking points he was giving the pro lifers. Well *I* think you should be able to kill babies because I don't believe in god.

Screenshot-20231005-212310-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20231005-212324-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20231005-212339-Chrome.jpg
Those women at the right to life booth are thinking to themselves, "You're exactly what eugenicist, Margaret Sanger, had in mind when she created Planned Parenthood to stop bloodlines like yours from procreating. Maybe Margaret Sanger was right."

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I just can't understand caring about being an atheist (or even extremely religious) enough that you spend your free time preaching your beliefs to people and forming a "community" of four people over it.

And tell your dog wife to put some fucking clothes on, Eric. She is repulsive to look at.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Imagine being so void of purpose that you allow being an atheist to be your entire identity; your sole defining characteristic.

You whine and cry like a little bald bitch about "Christofascists", yet you and your Lovecraftian wife go out and bother Christians with your smarmy hatred while they're just living their lives. Hateful, midwitted fascist bully.

There's a reason you're middle aged and working a teenager's job.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
What a sad life. He's wearing the fedora and everything. That's bleak. Imagine giving up the recognition of God's love to adopt a fucking highway and wear a fucking fedora while preaching your anti-human nonsense to prolifers.
I notice Hildy makes sure his teeth are never seen in photos - he must have some fucked up teeth! No wonder he doesn’t believe in god