• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A double-whammy of bad takes

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
I gotta stop checking X before work. I’m already in a bad mood, now.

IMG_4513.jpeg
IMG_4514.jpeg

Forum Clout
Government employees and fat layabouts with no career or goals want covid to be a thing again so they can get paid to sit at home and be justified in doing so.

Yeah we tried pretending it didn't happen, right. If only the government forced everyone to stay at home, shut down businesses, and simultaneously ruining people's lives and the American economy.

Niki must be on him about getting a job so he's pushing for a shutdown of everything again.

Dont forget about that fat fucks fraudulent PPP loan. He needs his Biden bux for a lawsuit against the Gibney/Prongay cartel.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I doubt COVID made any impact on his life at all. He technically ‘works’ from home and he spent the majority of the pandemic drinking and virtue signaling via Chinese food.
It impacted his life in a positive way when he and his wife defrauded the government by getting PPP loans that they didn't deserve

Forum Clout
Ukraine is nothing but a giant money laundering scheme for the elite class. Steal from taxpayers to enrich themselves. Unemployed losers like fatso don't care because they don't pay federal income tax since they stay on the poverty line, or they simply don't file or pay.

Many such cases of corruption from Biden and his crackhead degenerate son on down.

SmartSelect_20231003-061351_X.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Why doesn't Pat personally donate to Ukrainian charities instead of going to drink? https://savelife.in.ua/

Seems like a larp Ukraine supporter to me.
These types think have an Ukraine hashtag or a picture of the flag on their twitter is doing much more than donating money. They really believe hashtags help.

“I stand with Ukraine!”

Do ya? And what has that done to help?

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
These types think have an Ukraine hashtag or a picture of the flag on their twitter is doing much more than donating money. They really believe hashtags help.

“I stand with Ukraine!”

A lot of them actually donate to Ukraine, there's been a lot of success on that front.
Screenshot_20231003-234132.png

There is 0 chance that money has actually gone to anything useful. But at least these people put their money where their mouth is. Pat is just a bum.

VizioDash

Forum Clout
I doubt COVID made any impact on his life at all. He technically ‘works’ from home and he spent the majority of the pandemic drinking and virtue signaling via Chinese food.
Covid just gave him and stinky cover for their lazy, worthless lifestyle. Remember Pat saying something like "we were home drinking of course because it was covid". As if everyone on the planet just stayed home and got hammered during that time.

Meanwhile every productive person was still going to work and living life as normally as they were allowed to. That's why Pat and people like him so desperately want Covid to be a thing. They want an excuse to be lazy and a reason to mask their hideous faces.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
A lot of them actually donate to Ukraine, there's been a lot of success on that front.
View attachment 156294

There is 0 chance that money has actually gone to anything useful. But at least these people put their money where their mouth is. Pat is just a bum.
If that’s true (big if here, lot of “my young child did/said this very left wing / anti trump thing just now” lies on twitter) then that is some awful parenting.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Covid just gave him and stinky cover for their lazy, worthless lifestyle. Remember Pat saying something like "we were home drinking of course because it was covid". As if everyone on the planet just stayed home and got hammered during that time.

Meanwhile every productive person was still going to work and living life as normally as they were allowed to. That's why Pat and people like him so desperately want Covid to be a thing. They want an excuse to be lazy and a reason to mask their hideous faces.
I remember either Pat or MM schill retweeted some nonsense about making unemployment benefits available to ANYONE who said they can’t work due to Covid. They never want it to go away and use it for an excuse to not work or leave the house.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
“I stand with Ukraine!”

Exactly.
How about the fact that it makes no difference between standing with Ukraine and not standing with Ukraine? Someone can even stand *against* Ukraine and it accomplishes just as much as standing *with* Ukraine: fuck-all.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Exactly.
How about the fact that it makes no difference between standing with Ukraine and not standing with Ukraine? Someone can even stand *against* Ukraine and it accomplishes just as much as standing *with* Ukraine: fuck-all.
I think the only people still with their “I stand with Ukraine!” Stuff is only on twitter. I remember at first some people had yard signs but that was maybe for the first month. I don’t think it even made bumper sticker popularity. I know the faggot mayor of Philly Jim Kenny and other democrat politicians still wear the dumb pin but you don’t even hear about it on the news anymore. I would assume most Americans thought it ended long ago until they see were still sending billions over there for a war that has no winners and was told would be over quick. I think the Russia / Ukraine war is twice the length of the Gulf War.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
And once again he uses fantasy as a guide for real life. I like Tolkien as much as anyone (actually read the books but have no retarded arm tattoos), but the Ukraine is not Gondor and Russia is not Mordor, you infant baby child.
I’m currently watching those movies after work this week and now I don’t wanna finish