• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A dog pissed on my date.

G

Second date. She had dressed up pretty well for it. We had lunch and were sitting by the beach/harbor, and some guy said "I am so sorry, my dog had just peed on you" and there was piss on her coat and shoes.

It was fucking humiliating for me, obviously more for her.

I've taken it as a sign that she is trash, but to be honest getting pissed on by a dog is a huge turn off anyway. I'm not seeing her again.

FFWBTdad

Forum Clout
Yeah 100%. I was sort of iffy about her... She's attractive, cool personality, but also an outspoken feminist. But I was looking past that because I want to have a family/kids and she was white.

But the dog pissing sealed it for me, she's not wife tier. I'm not marrying a dog's toilet.
I wouldn't worry about her being a feminist, If you really want a family and she does too, She'll change. Every girl i've had a serious relationship with has conformed to nazism.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Yeah 100%. I was sort of iffy about her... She's attractive, cool personality, but also an outspoken feminist. But I was looking past that because I want to have a family/kids and she was white.

But the dog pissing sealed it for me, she's not wife tier. I'm not marrying a dog's toilet.
You should tell her this. In these words.