• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A dissertation on the Russia-Ukraine conflict through the lens of some dumb capeshit movie

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Enjoy!

8.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

12.png

Child.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Oh look, one of his atalkers sent him this message mere moments after the thread concluded.
Imagine that.

View attachment 28123
DID PAT WRITE THIS HIMSELF? CHECKLIST

Intentional, obvious typos to insinuate we’re all retards? ☑️

Can’t type “faggot” even when threatening himself? ☑️

Ridiculously sinister “you need to be silenced because you’re simply too powerful and important, Patrick!” borderline death threat? ☑️

Devoid of any humor or references that we always make in texts? ☑️

I’ll give you a small amount of credit for finally calling yourself fat but even that doesn’t ring true, chubs. Once again, you’re really bad at this.

G

He is just so thirsty for attention. All this ukraine talk made people realize that pats stupid troll problem is insignificant so he has to make shit up to try and get people to feel sorry for him. He is a perpetual victim.
That serial killer thing is so random. Im the only guy who thinks Pat's a serial killer (to my knowledge) and I've never texted him.

He also says "sociopath" like 800 times during the Josiah Tapes.

Pat's such a wicked, wicked man.