• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A colleague of mine borrowed my phone to show me something and when he typed the letter "n", nigger was the first autocomplete suggestion

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I think it's standard but my phone will offer to complete sentences one word at a time just predicting what's next and I was being cute with my girlfriend and lol random autocompleting goodnight messages by just tapping the second suggested word repeatedly for it and one came out something like "goodnight you woman biting pedophile scumbag" thanks to an earlier tirade on here or twitter and I had to send it because funny, but then had to explain it. Very embarrassing.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I think it's standard but my phone will offer to complete sentences one word at a time just predicting what's next and I was being cute with my girlfriend and lol random autocompleting goodnight messages by just tapping the second suggested word repeatedly for it and one came out something like "goodnight you woman biting pedophile scumbag" thanks to an earlier tirade on here or twitter and I had to send it because funny, but then had to explain it. Very embarrassing.
Yeah we have made threads in the past with sentences that are all auto complete and never make sense. Example.

"Today is the day I have to go to the store and get a cute little stuffed animal and I have a few things to do with the kids and I don't have a lot of the time to get out of the house"

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I was being a catty 20 year old, talkin shit through text about a friend named Dan, I brainfarted and sent it to fuckin Dan himself.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I do have “tobehonestwitchya” in my suggestions or whatever you call it. In my phone dictionary. I do believe that iPhones won’t add slurs or maybe I just don’t type them that much.