• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A civilian gets a taste of a cookie-cutter Fatrick-reply by an IMPOSTER, and succinctly describes the REAL Fatrick

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
1638398521773.png

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Him being fucked with on Reddit is way funnier than on Twitter. On Twitter, he just fires out his stock phrases and demands the people in his little echo chamber to report and block. It's full of other loons like him, so they don't even question retarded shit like they; they just comply.

Reddit is full of faggots too of course but he's completely out of his element when he Kool Aid Man's himself into a thread that contains his image/video. He just barrels in there like a fat cunt, being a condescending shithead and making demands but it doesn't work like it does on Twitter and he just makes himself look completely insane to a whole new audience.

He's fat is my basic point here.