• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A big bad wolf is coming for Piggy's house...

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
image-2021-07-28-143729.png

image-2021-07-28-143813.png

is this tree bigger than Fatrick's?
watch

What's our Pig's house made of ?

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
Forum Clout
I have never seen him admit that he doesn't know what something is. Did he sprout wings and fly by any chance?
It’s worse than that. He assumes that because he didn’t know about something, nobody else does either. Now he gets to be the arbiter of knowledge. What’s that cocksuckery thing he said in The Vote Photo? “If I’ve ever educated you…”
He is the absolute worst, and I bet he’s going to end up with an ulcer and I’m glad for it.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
How dare he compare a sky storm to a hurricane. I lived through Katrina you fat zilch, you wouldn’t know anything about Hurricane Life.
Oh, child, I lived in Florida on the west coast (isn’t that where he lived with his first, better wife?) I know what the wrath of God looks like, atalker. Quietly now.