• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

911 tape for Patricks friends being Swatted

Forum Clout
Untitled design-14.png

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
G

I fucking hate that "the ending💀" was up the whole time. My wife sends me posts like this shit all time time. This trend needs to die immediately. I also skip any that tell me to watch until the end
I sometimes think I'm fucking nuts for getting so angry at shit like that. I want to find the person who wrote it and slam their head repeatedly into Dan Mullens asshole.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I also don't watch any YouTube videos with a premade thumbnail... like with the guys face and and an arrow pointing to words. You know the type. Makes me broooooood.
I watch cat videos with the sound off. Unless they are this guy who doesn't say a fawkin word and just films cats like God intended.
Dan Sobel level of posting 3 videos a day too.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
I also don't watch any YouTube videos with a premade thumbnail... like with the guys face and and an arrow pointing to words. You know the type. Makes me broooooood.
I assume with no evidence that there's been studies that those thumbnails are appealing to autists or tap into some primitive part of your brain or something. There has to actually be a reason because of how aesthetically horrid it is- feels cheap/chinese.