• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

80th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor

G

Thinking about Ade cucking Pat..png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Aporogies, Pat-san. I have never been able to redeem my shame until I met a fat boob from Wisconsin. I could have talked with another survivor of that day or perhaps one of their children, but instead a guy eating a hotdog and taking photos of himself seemed the obvious choice.

Forum Clout
I just read that there are an estimated 75 Pearl Harbor survivers still alive. Thats surprising, theyd have to be bare minimum 98 years old. I guess that was before plastic and microwaves did a number on us

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Such a stupid story. If any soldier from some other place came and apologized to me (a stupid American non-veteran like fatrick) in tears for fighting in a war I'd look at him like the disgusting homo he was. Why would you apologize for that? There's a movie he's copying the story from where some former Kempetai Jap cries like a disgrace for doing his duty of being an asshole to POWs and everyone embraces each other after the war like a couple of fairies (meanwhile the Jap probably beat the shit out of the locals but he still treats them like jerkoffs after the war because fuck them I guess).

Last edited: