• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

80's Punk-era Aging Alternative Lesbian Won't Be Human Jukebox ANYMORE!

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
64fa68d90a0693a407341b8a97f955d1.jpg

And that's one egg white I'm NOT about to cover in mustard!

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I used to like his spoken word. Not afraid to admit it, he can tell a good story.

But over time, he has shown to be very... Tomlinson-like in his behaviour and demeanour. Not even politically, it's just a strange confidence that's really hidden arrogance.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I used to like his spoken word. Not afraid to admit it, he can tell a good story.

But over time, he has shown to be very... Tomlinson-like in his behaviour and demeanour. Not even politically, it's just a strange confidence that's really hidden arrogance.
Have you seen the video where he has some autistic episode in a record store during an interview because two customers at the store recognized him and were like "oh shit, it's Henry Rollins" to eachother. He got insecure like the Bagel Boss guy and thought they were laughing at him. He goes over and "confronts" them and rants about how they're young and laughing at the old washed up punk loser because they don't respect music or journalism or something while they're just confused as fuck being like "we're fans."

I hadn't watched that in a long time. Fuck me, he's a dickhead.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Have you seen the video where he has some autistic episode in a record store during an interview because two customers at the store recognized him and were like "oh shit, it's Henry Rollins" to eachother. He got insecure like the Bagel Boss guy and thought they were laughing at him. He goes over and "confronts" them and rants about how they're young and laughing at the old washed up punk loser because they don't respect music or journalism or something while they're just confused as fuck being like "we're fans."

ilovedlife - Henry Rollins vs Hipsters [xIhyZaA8yqo - 667x371 - 1m28s].png

Nice "I'm about to go teach some punk kids a lesson" expression that you totally didn't practice in the mirror, stupid.

That's a face I won't considerately put a COVID mask on.

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
I never understood how this faggot was suddenly mainstream considering he was washed up & belonged to a niche culture to begin with. Then I ran a Jew-check... 💻:image_9247:

I like how he's too cool to felate a microphone on stage with other men but not to do a staged 'look deep in front of rugged wall' fashion shoot. FAGGOT.

j.jpg

Forum Clout

If Patrick were anywhere near famous enough, he would love to do stuff like this. And it would be just as pathetic as this.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout

what a dork