7 deadly sins... What one affects you most?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Abe "Penis Pete" Vigodavich
Pride, lust and wrath are a real motherfucker, man. The only ones I can confidently say don't really apply to me are greed and sloth. I guess wrath would be the one that affects me the most. I have an anger problem. If the most minor, who-gives-a-shit inconvenience happens, like if I drop a pencil on the floor, I will scream "FOR FUCK'S SAKE" at the top of my lungs if nobody is around to hear it. When I'm driving by myself I'm pretty much constantly losing my shit.

I'm definitely going to die of a heart attack flipping out over something that doesn't matter.

Last edited:
G

Pride, lust and wrath are a real motherfucker, man. The only ones I can confidently say don't really apply to me are greed and sloth. I guess wrath would be the one that affects me the most. I have an anger problem. If the most minor, who-gives-a-shit inconvenience happens, like if I drop a pencil on the floor, I will scream "FOR FUCK'S SAKE" at the top of my lungs if nobody is around to hear it. When I'm driving by myself I'm pretty much constantly losing my shit.
The dougster gets angry a lot too. It's a deeply rooted psychological issue though. Reminder ant and Patrick have wrath issues and look how gay that makes them. FN!!!

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Pride... If I have a stroke or heart attack, I won't know for a while because I'll never see a doctor.

Wrath... That taste for petty revenge... I PRIDE (tee hee) myself on being merciful and forgiving in situations where I could probably really be a dick. So when someone mistreats me, I take it so personally I'll go for the jugular. Old fat piece of shit on a boomer scooter got in my way when I was riding my bike, I heard him mutter "Fucking idiot..." about me when he cut me off. I made my eye contact and all I could think of saying loudly was "FAT OLD FAGGOT" he didn't say anything back but I was already peddlin' my little heart away from that situation because it was so tempting to knock this weak fat pompous asshole over. It wasn't my show. I didn't need him taking out his phone and making me the angry bike nigger because he's a fat lazy waste of space intruding on my health and wellness. I wanted to wheel him a few feet over to the busy street and slip him right into the speeding traffic just because he got in front of me and acted like it was my fault not letting his fat ass go and slow down my pace.

Sloth... I procrastinate and sit in negativity. But I try to make a point to be grateful for having what I need in life.

To be candid with you, sometimes I allow the very feminine sin of Envy to slip into my mind... Mostly when some no-talent faggot makes millions of dollars capitalizing on something that I had thought of previously. Or someone who gets rich doing a no-brainer type thing. It's rare and fleeting, but I've experienced it.