• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

52 on 9

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
1681442981992696 (1).jpg

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Man, you sure love your golf. you strike me as a man who yells "FOUR", shoots eight, and writes down six. You strike me as a man who drinks and drives, maybe even drinks and putts. You probably hit a birdie out there, with a golf club, out of frustration with your lousy golf game. Nah, but these are just some jokes, like knock knock... whos there? Noah? Noah Who? Noah good golf pro to help you with that terrible swing you got? Maybe he can help you. Nah nah nah, just bants.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Man, you sure love your golf. you strike me as a man who yells "FOUR", shoots eight, and writes down six. You strike me as a man who drinks and drives, maybe even drinks and putts. You probably hit a birdie out there, with a golf club, out of frustration with your lousy golf game. Nah, but these are just some jokes, like knock knock... whos there? Noah? Noah Who? Noah good golf pro to help you with that terrible swing you got? Maybe he can help you. Nah nah nah, just bants.
I always keep an honest score. But yeah, I drink and drive all the time.