• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

5 Likes / 1 Retweet

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It’s almost like his “following” doesn’t give a shit and his SFWA friends are tired of his insane antics
5111C4A3-56FE-4181-B368-E3B51A9A3350.jpeg

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I hope Pat enjoys this. It will be the last time he can attend an event as an SFWA member in good standing. That legal bill is going to be a problem in 2022.

I hope Pat can get up early enough to make it to his booth at noon. I'm really rooting for him to understand he shouldn't be eating a hamburger and fries at the booth just because it's lunch time.

God bless you, piggy.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
I guarantee none of those likes or retweet (singular) are even at the event. At least one of them is pat signing into Niki's account.

Fuckin ribs. It's up to a whopping 9 likes now and as you predicted one is him logging into Niki's account. One is the con's twitter account which literally just likes any tweet that mentions it. Tolliver is one of his long-running ballwashers that isn't at the con. And down at the bottom is Air Force Laura. She's an affiest you know.

Fatso-book-signing.jpg

Nice engagement you fat loser.