• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

42 year old “man” gets excited over a cartoon

N64 Cube

Your home for Leonard Farthammer in the Morning
Forum Clout

E4058686-25BF-4D24-9DE5-086DF14FE59D.jpeg

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Just let it die. It had an acceptable end. If its anything like current Simpsons, its going to be utter garbage

It's all these media companies rely on now. Nostalgia and name recognition, why take a risk making something new and exciting when you can just rehash the same old shit, add a few niggers and voila. The soymouthed whooping retards will eat it up.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Billy West said nigger when he was on Stern. Does Pat know that? That seems like something Pat should know.
Screenshot_20220209-222254_Brave.jpg

I've heard Billy West drop more "N words" just in his Marge Schott impression than Joe Rogan has in his entire career. This is what a FAT hypocrite looks like when they have fish lips full of peanut butter.

0% chance Pat would ever denounce this shit unless it was trending like Norm was. Not a fit or handsome fella either.

G

When I was 15 and Futurama first came out in like 99, I thought it was good as hell. When it came back again it was okay but it wasn't as good as the first time. Something tells me this time is going to be terrible.

Also you're only supposed to fag out for cartoons that people make for your Ricci thread. Everybody knows that.